Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Patience is not time. - JKOnline Daily Quotes

Patience is not time. - JKOnline Daily Quotes


Patience is not time.

Posted:

I realize my life is wrong. Nobody has to point that out; it is so. That is a fact and you come along and tell me that you can do something instantly. I don't believe you. I feel it can never happen. You come and tell me this whole struggle, this monstrous way of living, can be ended immediately. My brain says, sorry, you are cuckoo, I don't believe you. But K says, look, I will show it to you step by step. You may be god, you may be the Buddha, but I don't believe you. And K tells you, listen, take time, in the sense, have patience. Patience is not time. Impatience is time. Patience has no time. - J. Krishnamurti The Way of Intelligence Chapter 2

No comments: